I cut the eggplant and zucchini in half, cut them with a knife (taking care not to cut the outer shell at the base) and then covered the 8 halves with a topping made of olive oil, crushed garlic and dried greens. I sprinkled some freshly ground pepper.
Then I put the final topping, made of crushed tomatoes and salted feta cheese mixed. I then sprinkled all 8 slices with a few drops of olive oil and put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes, over medium heat to high.
I think they can be served with almost any type of meat, we matched the eggplant with marinated chicken breast and grilled.
So if I made you want to, come to work!
You can also put fresh greens on top, such as chopped parsley, I did not have in the house last night. If you choose this option, I recommend spreading the greens at the end of everything, after removing the eggplant from the oven.
I kept the eggplants and zucchini in the oven until it seemed to me that the topping on top was done, but I think they can be kept longer, even the eggplants are baked more inside (they were baked and maybe mine for some tastes should have been left longer, I like it that way).
If you want the topping from the outside to penetrate better inside the eggplant, then make wider notches at the beginning, not just simple cuts.
Baked eggplant food
Baked eggplant dish - a fasting recipe for everyone's taste.
4 medium eggplants
3-4 cloves of garlic
a few black olives
Method of preparation:
Wash and wipe the eggplant. Remove the tail, then cut the eggplant. Sprinkle with salt and allow to drain. Peel and slice the onions, then fry in plenty of olive oil. Peel and chop the garlic.
When the onion is transparent, add the garlic and continue to harden for a few minutes. Wash the tomatoes and cut. Half of the tomatoes are placed on the bottom of the oiled pan, and the eggplants are placed over them. Put slices of tomatoes between eggplants, a little salt and a lot of pepper on each layer of tomatoes.
When the preparation is ready, the eggplant should be well placed in the tray, not too crowded. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees C. Finely chop and mix the parsley with thyme and bay leaves. Top with what is left of the onion and garlic over the baked eggplant dish.
Add the chopped greens, salt and pepper. Cover this eggplant dish in the oven with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 minutes, then lower the oven temperature to 180 degrees C and leave in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Baked eggplant with onion and lemon
Baked eggplant with onion and lemon. Baked eggplant, browned, sprinkled with olive oil and discreetly seasoned with onion and lemon. A kind of baked eggplant salad. It is also a delicious fasting or vegetarian food.
I also cooked the baked eggplants a few times Oana, those with whipped milk (recipe here) but also those breaded with cheese and garlic (recipe here). Delicious!
We ate these eggplants in the oven with onion and lemon as a distinct dish, not as a snack. They were kind of two after a hearty soup. I've been flirting with the idea of making these eggplants in the oven for a long time. I thought if I like it eggplant salad with onion and lemon, why not bake everything in the oven? Today is her birthday and I admit that I will do it this way again because we really liked it.
They are very good and cold, at room temperature. I am an kind of post or vegan.
From the quantities below it results approx. 4 servings of baked eggplant with onion and lemon.
Vegetable Food Recipes
Vegetables are an important source of vitamins and fiber and are the basis of any balanced diet. Almost any vegetable can turn into a delicious dish, a side dish or a salad. Vegetable dishes are the ideal choices for those who are fasting, for vegetarians, but they can also contain meat, depending on their preferences. From the common potato, to less popular vegetables, such as fennel or turnips, you can find a lot of recipes for vegetable dishes to inspire you.
- 1.5 kilograms of eggplant
- 200 grams of hard cheese
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 4-5 fresh tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- salt - 2 tbsp
- garlic, dill, black pepper - to taste
- dill greenery - half a bouquet
- sunflower oil.
The most delicious boats with eggplant boat "Ships". Step by step recipe
- My eggplants, cut the tails, cut in two halves along. We clean the seeds with a spoon.
- Pour the water into a deep bowl (we need all the eggplant to be placed), add salt (according to the recipe) and stir until the salt dissolves.
- We put the eggplants in water, sprinkle them with salt and on top. Soak for 20-30 minutes.
- Two onions are cut into thin thin rings (or as you wish).
- Pour a little vegetable oil into the pan, heat and spread the onion. Fry until soft.
- My carrot, the peel, is rubbed on a coarse grater. Sent in an onion pan. Salads and pepper vegetables to taste, mix. Fry until tender.
- My tomatoes and cut into small slices. Sent in a pan with vegetables. Fry.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Grate the hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and rub on a coarse grater.
- Mix the potatoes, cheese, dill and vegetables in a pan in a deep bowl. Add the garlic passed through the press. We leave some cheese, we will need it to press eggplant.
- Drain the water from the eggplant bowl, dry the boats a little with a paper towel.
- Grease each boat with sunflower oil, salt and pepper.
- Fill the eggplant with the filling, put it on a sheet or a baking sheet (pre-cover with baking paper).
- Sprinkle each eggplant boat with cheese and send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
- Bake boats with vegetables for 30-40 minutes (it all depends on the characteristics of your equipment).
The boats from the "Navele" eggplants are served as an independent dish, they are quite satisfactory. But for those who like a good meal, you can cook rice or potatoes for a plate. There are other eggplant recipes on our website "Very delicious": delicious and original.
Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce
- Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Baked eggplant with cheese and tomato sauce
- Preparation of ingredients (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of ingredients
- Preparation of tomato sauce (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Preparation of tomato sauce
- Eggplants brown over medium heat (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Eggplants brown over medium heat
- Place the first layer of eggplant, then cover with a layer of grated cheese (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Place the first layer of eggplant, then cover with a layer of grated cheese
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Bake for about 40-45 minutes
- Eggplants suns ready when they catch a golden crust and are well penetrated (Maria Baciu / Epoch Times) Eggplants suns ready when they catch a golden crust and are well penetrated
This dish, rich in tomato sauce, is a famous specialty of the region of southeastern Italy.
- 1 kg of eggplant
- 100 g flour, oil
- 40 g parmesan race
- 400 g mozzarella or other grated cheese
- salt and pepper
- a pepper cut into rounds
For the tomato sauce you need:
- 60 ml of olive oil
- 1 very finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- 450 g of fresh or canned tomatoes, cut into cubes
- a few leaves of parsley or basil
Cut the eggplant into slices about one cm thick, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for about an hour.
Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce. Fry the onion in oil until translucent, then add the garlic and tomatoes. If using fresh tomatoes, add 50 ml of water. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then add the finely chopped parsley or basil and cook for about 30 minutes.
Drizzle the eggplants with water, then lightly flour them on both sides. In a Teflon pan, heat a little oil, and then add a row of eggplant. Brown over medium heat covered with a lid until soft, turn, and bake on the other side. Do the same with the other eggplant rounds.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a heat-resistant dish with a little olive oil, then line with a thin layer of flour. Add a little tomato sauce, then place the first layer of eggplant. Pepper, add a little Parmesan, then cover with a layer of grated cheese. Put a few tablespoons of sauce, a few slices of pepper on top, then place the second layer of eggplant. Repeat until the ingredients are finished. At the end, cover with the remaining tomato sauce, sprinkle a little Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley or basil leaves. Bake for about 40-45 minutes, until it catches a golden crust, and the eggplant is well penetrated.
The recipe is inspired by the collection "The best 500 recipes of all time"
Here is an eggplant recipe that enjoys great popularity even among gourmets! The tastiest eggplant boats & # 8220Ships & # 8221
Eggplants are very popular even among gourmets, and the tastiest eggplant boats occupy a leading place in the list of recipes with eggplant dishes. This beautiful and original snack will decorate both a family and a festive meal. Baked stuffed eggplants are very tasty and juicy and are covered with golden cheese crust. It is a real pleasure to prepare these eggplant boats. You can serve them as a main course or with a garnish of rice or potatoes.
-grass and black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
1. Wash the eggplant, cut the stalks and cut them in half lengthwise. Remove the seed core with a spoon.
2. Pour water into a deep bowl, add salt and stir until completely dissolved.
3. Place the eggplants in water and sprinkle with salt. Let them sit for 20-30 minutes.
4. Cut onions into thin slices or as desired.
5. Heat a little oil in the pan and fry the onion until soft.
6. Wash the carrots, clean them and put them through the large grater. Put them in the pan with onions, season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste, mix. Fry the vegetables until they are ready.
7. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into small slices, put them in the pan and fry them.
9. Put the cheese through the small grater.
10. Peel the potatoes, wash them and grate them.
11. Mix in a deep bowl: potatoes, cheese, dill and fried vegetables. Add the garlic given through the press. Set aside a little cheese to sprinkle the eggplant.
12. Drain the eggplant water and dry the vegetables a little with a paper towel.
13. Grease each eggplant boat with oil and season with salt and pepper.
14. Fill the eggplants with filling and place them on a tray or form lined with baking paper.
15. Sprinkle the boats with grated cheese and place them in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.